One hot year, before being 30!

Wordless Wednesday: Birthday! | Mummy of Style and SubstanceMummy of Style and Substance

16'sı pazartesi benim doğum günümmm ve ben böylece 29 oluyorum.
bu yaşa nasıl geldiğimi emin olun ben de bilmiyorum :) msn zamanında statüm'de 19'umdayımm ve 21'deyimmm yazıp saçma salak bebek / melek ikonu koyuyordum oysa ki daha geçen günlerde :)

Monday, Sept 16th is my birthday and I'm being 29!
Actually, i'm not sure how I get older  :) My msn status was I'm 29 beforetime then it was 21 angles and some baby icons this memories are so close :)

29th Birthday card: 29 And Holding!!!! My grandmother said this for her entire life and now I've been saying past ___? Years!

29th Birthday: Happy 29th birthday to one of the few people who isn't over 30 and lying about being 29.

Yeni yaşımdan dileğim, tüm dileklerimin kabul olması :) zaten oluyor biliyorum ama tekrar dilemekten zarar gelmez di mi :)) Bu post neden mi doğum günüme 3 gün kala yapılıyor ? Çünkü canımın içi ile doğum günümde tatilde olucazzz da ondan :)) Ayrıntıları merak edenler, dönüş postunu bekleyebilir ya da instagram'dan beni takibe alabilir ;)

My new year wish is, all my wishes will accepted :) Actually, he is perfect to make my wishes ture - thanks god! And if u ask why i'am making this post 3 day before birthday ? We - my lovely lovely lover and I gonna be on vacation in my birthday !! If u 're curios about details, u can wait "after post" or it is better u to follow on instagram !

Lol... The first birthday I've ever not celebrated, I think. Kind of weird

Lütfen güzel dileklerinizi esirgemeyin! xoxo!!

Please share your wishes!! xoxo!!

happy birthday

2 comments:

  1. kuzummmm nice nice mutlu yıllara! herşey ama herşey dilediğin gibi olsun, mucukkkkkk

    ReplyDelete

Ben bunları dedim ama ya sizce ? Ya da isterseniz ileti gönderin ;) detailsbyenda@gmail.com
I said that but what you think about it ? :)) Or if you want send an email ;) detailsbyenda@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share on Tumblr