Kış Sokak Stilim | My Winter Street Sytle

Çok tedbirli biri olduğumdan mıdır bilinmez istanbul göbeğinin de göbeğinde (m.köy) oturmama ayrıca iş ile ev arası 6 km olmasına rağmen mutlaka bütün önlemleri alıp sokağa çıkıyorum bu havalarda :) İşte geçtiğimiz hafta ve bu haftadan önlemli sokak stili hallerim :)

 Instagram takipçilerim için tekrar olacak, so sorry!

I do all precautions to take out on the street in the cold days even if I live the centre of the İstanbul (meciditeköy) and although distance between my home and work is just 6 km :) And here my winter street style of last 2 week.

It gonna be repeat for Instagram  followers, sorry! 

sunny but very cold week


love leopar pattern


all black and one pink from official meeting


i just add some pink to make my day colorful 
no make up on sunday shopping day


did u see my face ? Christmas and new year decorations of the Cevahir Mall


i really miss the northern europe ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ben bunları dedim ama ya sizce ? Ya da isterseniz ileti gönderin ;) detailsbyenda@gmail.com
I said that but what you think about it ? :)) Or if you want send an email ;) detailsbyenda@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share on Tumblr