Study Mode

Çalışmanız gerektiğinde, muhtemelen motivasyonunuzu destekleyici unsurlara ihtiyaç duyarsınız... İşte bunlar da benim çalışma modunda destekliyicilerim, eğer siz de doktora serüveninde çalışma modlarımı takip etmek istiyorsanız lütfen Facebook sayfamı beğenin ve bu albümü takip edin (:
When you have to study, probably you need some support for high motivation.. Here are some of my study modes if you follow this mode on my PhD survive pls like my Facebook Page and follow this album :)


colored paper clips

neon pens
baby biscuits and motivation hearts with dad's special mugs
energy from nature 
turkish coffee is always with me
fruttare with strawberry 
itü mug for the itü studies! what a support!

Müzik motivasyon kaynaklarım ise bira.fm, şu sıralar favorim olan coffe playlist ve İTÜ sözlük tavsiyesi ile denenmek üzere İTÜ sözlük radyosu

My music motivations are bira.fm, my fav. currently coffe playlist  and with the advice of ITU finds, ITU finds radio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ben bunları dedim ama ya sizce ? Ya da isterseniz ileti gönderin ;) detailsbyenda@gmail.com
I said that but what you think about it ? :)) Or if you want send an email ;) detailsbyenda@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share on Tumblr